Sunday, October 25, 2009

We Spent the Night Together!

OH MY GOSH! Last night Romeo came to see me. I thought I was going to be angry when I saw him (because he did kill my cousin) but I wasn't! I just wanted to kiss him. He loved tired and worn out. I took his top off (AHHH!!) You guys wont believe what I saw. BANDAGES! Bandages everywhere on his body. His face also had some scratches and cuts. It made me want to cry. I kissed him on the lips, thats when things started to heat up. We started kissing more and more and finally..HE TOOK MY TOP OFF! Yes, Romeo took my top off. We started kissing harder and then finally we got in bed. I seriously wasn't aware of what was going on after that. In the morning I opened my eyes to him sitting in my bed. We started kissing again and we kissed under the covers. OH MY GOSH! It was just so much fun and I really love him. Oh crap, Nurse is here, I have to go!

Juliet
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment