Sunday, October 25, 2009

Romeo is dead...same with me

The plan failed. Right now Im sitting next to Romeo's dead body. I woke up to see him crying and holding a small bottle of poison. I screamed his name but it was to late. He already chugged the poison. This time, it wasn't sleeping poison. I kissed him but I knew who couldn't kiss me back. He was gone, dying in my arms. He was shaking like crazy. Tears rolled down my cheek. Then he stopped breathing. I burst into tears, I couldn't believe he was dead. So now Im sitting next to my husbands dead body in tears. What should I do? I cant go on without Romeo. Oh my gosh...theres a gun next to me. Ok I know this sounds insane, but I cant go on. Im sorry everyone but I have nothing left. It's time I die so I can be with Romeo, forever. To all my friends that have supported and loved me, goodbye. To all my family who loves me even thou sometimes they don't show it. Goodbye, one day I pray we meet again :)

Juliet
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment