Sunday, October 25, 2009

HELP OR ILL TURN EMO!!

You guys wont believe what just happened. So in my last post, I told you that nurse came and interrupted Romeo and I. She told me my mom was coming to my room (CRAP!) I knew only one thing, Romeo had the get out of my room. Romeo and I jumped from the bed and we started putting his clothes on. My mom called my name and her voice kept getting louder meaning she was getting closer. Romeo and I ran out on to the balcony. He jumped off the side and held on to the ledge. He told me last night that he was banished. It was hard saying good bye to him because...well...I LOVE HIM! We kissed some more but I knew he had to leave. My mom was in my room. He jumped off and landed in the pool. I knew I had to leave but I couldn't! I just kept staring at him. Tears filled my eyes, he couldn't be banished forever...could he? Finally my mom made it to the balcony and brought me back into my room. You wont believe what she told me. She said that I am getting married to...PARIS TOMORROW!! Paris, the man I dread. My heart dropped when she said those words and tears filled my eyes. I couldn't marry Paris, Im already married to Romeo and I love Romeo. My father barged in all happy about the news. Thats when the huge fight began. We started screaming at each other. My mom tried to stop my father from getting to mad (because if you know daddy, he can get extremely angry) but he slapped her! Yes, my own father slapped his wife. It was just awful. I was terrified, what if he did the same to me? I just couldn't stop screaming at him, I wasn't going to let him win this argument. I mean how could he!? How could he force me to marry someone I don't even like. It's just awful. He pushed me to the floor and my stomach turned. He screamed a little more and then he left. I tried to cry but all my tears were gone. Nurse helped me up and took me back into my room. I was sad and angry at the same time. There was a nice warm bath waiting for me (thank god!) I asked nurse what I was going to do about Romeo. She didn't know. Could my life get any worse?! HELP!!

Juliet
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment