Saturday, October 24, 2009

I JUST MET THE MOST AMAZING BOY!

GUESS WHAT!? I just met the most amazing boy. He's so dreamy, romantic and very good looking! So here is how it happened. I was just walking around the party(finally I managed to escape Paris) and I decided to look into the fish tank. And then I saw him, he was looking thru the other side. Isnt that cute, its like we were meant to be. I moved a little to the side and he kept following me! It was so cute. He couldnt stop staring at me and I couldnt stop staring at him! Untill I had to dance with stupid Paris. I hate dancing with Paris, I don't even like him. Anyways, I noticed that the boy was watching me the whole time. I was so flattered :) Paris and I finally stopped dancing. Suddenly, someone grabbed my hand behind the pillar. My heart dropped but I didnt scream. I looked behinde and it was him! He started talking to me about love and then he said we wanted to kiss me. I have never been kissed before so I told him that im a pilgrim and that we use our hands. I guess he didnt believe me because he leaned in and...KISSED ME! Yes, he kissed me. It felt so good that when our lips parted, I went back in for more. We then ran around together and kissed in the elevator. OH MAN, it was just so much fun and I cant believe its happening to me. But when my nurse took me away to leave the party, she told me his name is Romeo and he is a MONTAGUE! My family's enemy! Please don't tell my family, this is a problem. Im just really like Romeo. What am I going to do?

Juliet
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie thats just great! Dont fall in love to quickly thou, boys can break hearts. Just be careful. The kissing sounds hot thou!

    Love Your Friend Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful around Romeo. His heart was just broken and it took him a long time to recover. He falls a little to quickly for beautiful girls so please don't be to hard on him.

    From Benvolio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats my boy! Always getting the girls. Just dont mess with him or ill mess with you! HAHA :D

    Mercutio, Romeo's Boy

    ReplyDelete