Friday, October 23, 2009

HUGE CAPULET PARTY TONIGHT!

Hey Friends and Family!
Tonight, my family "The Capulets" and I are having a huge party. My daddy made a whole guest list but you are all invited. Just don't tell daddy ;) Its going to be a costume party so make sure to wear something fun. Party starts at 6:00 and ends at 11:00. But you can all stay as late as you want, just make sure you don't tell daddy...once again :D Who knows, tonight might be my lucky night to finally have some fun! I cant wait. See you all there!

Juliet
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. JULIET!
    I cant wait for the party tonight. Its going to be so fun. I think its adorable that you are going as an angle, all the boys will be all over you. Oh no, isn't Paris coming? Well that just ruined your chances. Anyways, ill see you soon.

    Love Your Friend Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cousin Juliet, I am excited for our party tonight. Make sure you don't pull any tricks on your father, he will get angry. Ill keep an eye out for any Montague intruders. See you soon.

    Cousin Tybalt

    ReplyDelete